Logging In to Echo360
To log in to Echo360, navigate to https://echo360.org
In the space provided, please enter your University of Illinois email address, then click the blue "SUBMIT" button.
You will then be forwarded to an authentication page where you will need to enter your Active Directory credentials, then click the "Login" button.
You will then be directed to the Echo360 DASHBOARD page.
- Navigating your DASHBOARD (also sometimes called the Echo360 HOME page).
- Viewing Classes
- Using Classroom Tools
- Navigating Between Classes
- Responding to Classroom Activities
- Taking Notes in Class
- Flagging and Bookmarking Content
- Posting Questions About Class Presentations
- Participate in Q&A Discussions
- Reviewing your Study Guide
- Editing Your Study Guide Notes
- Downloading Notes
© 2017 Echo360 | www.echo360.com
Questions about this topic? Don't see what you're looking for?
Email engrit-help [at] illinois.edu, call the Help Desk at 217-333-1313, or contact your primary IT support professional.